Get More Out Of Your Bass Fishing By Joining An Affiliated Chapter And Enjoy Great B.A.S.S. Nation Benefits!
- Great fellowship and the opportunity to learn more about fishing comes from associating with fellow B.A.S.S. members through Chapter affiliation.
- Affiliation with your State B.A.S.S. Nation Chapters gives you the chance to help promote and protect your bass fishing interests on both state and national levels.
- A subscription to BASS Times® magazine – a monthly publication that provides coverage from the Bassmaster® Tournament Trail, news on youth and conservation issues and reports on chapter activities from across the nation.
- You’ll receive a free BASS Insider membership with annual affiliation.
- Youth programs that collaborate with partners and agencies on the local, state and national level further enhance or develop new outdoor youth programs.
- Junior Bassmaster competition opportunities on club, state and divisional levels which can ultimately lead to Junior Bassmaster World Championship qualification.
- You are eligible to compete in state B.A.S.S. tournaments, the prestigious B.A.S.S. Nation Divisional Tournament, the B.A.S.S. Nation Championship presented by Yamaha Outboards and Skeeter Boats.
- Opportunity to earn one of six Bassmaster Classic® berths.
- You qualify for a special Insurance Program – $1,000,000 liability coverage for sanctioned club events.
- These benefits are for B.A.S.S. Nation Members only! Anglers across the country are forming new chapters each year in order to receive these unique Federation Nation benefits. For a complete summary of benefits, visit www.bassmaster.com/join
What’s Needed To Join A Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation Club
- First check out the list of clubs below, thar are throughout Massachusetts to see which one fits your travel needs and preferences.
- Contact the club through the email or phone number on the clubs web page you just visited above.
- If you prefer you may contact an officer of the Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation HERE to assist you in your search for a club or to start your own club.
- Before becoming a member of any of the clubs listed on this site you should be subscribed to Bassmaster Magazine to receive your B.A.S.S. membership number. This number will be used to sign you up in a club.
- Once you find a club you will need to pay annual dues to the Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation of $35 and to B.A.S.S. for $30. These dues will be collected from the club you join.
- You do not need to own a boat to join a club. Potential new members with tournament ready boats or co-anglers, anglers without boats, are all welcome to join.
- The will to be part of an organization that encourages the education and camaraderie of anglers through friendly competitive events, meetings, and club functions.
Always looking for members and fishes a full club schedule - Meetings on the 1 st Wednesday of he month at the American Legion Hall,
Campbell Post in Woburn, MA at 7:30pm.
President - Bob Campbell (781) 935-2266
V.P. - RogerWinn (781) 231-5244 http://sites.google.com/site/americaneaglebassclub/
New members welcome
Fishes a full club schedule
Meetings 4th Thursday of every month 7:00PM Taunton AFA Hall
See website for directions
Mass At Large
General membership always looking for boaters and non boaters, doesn't fish club tournaments
Contact Mark Burgess @ email@example.com
Mass Bass Buddies
- Meetings on the 2nd Monday of the month 8:00pm at Papa Gino's, Rte 1 South, Saugus, MA
- Currently looking for boaters
- Fish both in and out of state waters
Find us on Facebook - https:/Iwww.facebook.com/mass.bassbuddies
Larry Bachewski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mass Bass Bustersb
Plymouth MA Always looking for members and fishes a full club schedule - accepting new members
Ed Robak - email@example.com
Exsting to fish MASS BASS Nation's Tournaments and the State Fishoffs. No club tournaments and No Dues, But leaves time and dates open to fish other trails.
Ray Lentine - RayLentine@charter.net
Plymouth Rock Bassmasters
Plympton MA - Formed 1975 (Oldest BAS.S. club in Mass)
- 6-7 tournaments fished per season (1 being out of state)
- Always looking for new members
- Meetings on the 3rd Wednesday of the month 7:00pm at the Plympton Upland Club, 67 Upland Rd, Plympton MA.
President, Chris Forti - (617) 653-8865 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Director, John Grogan (781) 924-1681 email@example.com
South Shore Bassmasters
Contact Jim d'Ambra email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Bryan Folino email: email@example.com
Tri-County Bassmasters, Medway MA
Always looking for members and fishes a full club schedule
Dave Forget - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meetings on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm in the lower level of the Medway VFW. 123 Holliston St, Medway.
Wachusett Bassmasters Boston Area
Meets monthly at Bass Pro Shop
Contact President Thomas McGee email@example.com
Always looking for members and fishes complete club schedule
Western Mass Bass
- Founded in 2000
- Meetings on the 1 st Monday of the month at the American Legion Post 68, Pittsfield MA.
- The club is open to new members, boaters preferred.
Rick Turczak - (413) 274-6258