2020 schedule and format changes please read
The 2020 sign up sheet and waiver will be available asap and sent out , it will be at the January sportsman show as well. 2020 scholarships form will also be sent out in an email
- April 26 Sunday Webster Lake
- May 17 Sunday Manchaug pond
- June 14 Sunday Singletary lake
- All 3 events will count towards the 2020 points finals no drop event (event will be early august location unknown )
- All BASS rules will remain the same ex life vest etc.,
- 5 fish total events
- The first place team will go to this years event , the second place team to the 2021 event
You must join up as a team ( two members ) that will fish together all year ,on your form put your team members name on the bottom make sure he or she also gets their info and payment in on time.
You must have your own boat captain for each event
It has become extremely difficult to find volunteer boat captains' for these events , other states have also gone to this same format , I apologize and will do the best I can to help support teams to find boat captains, reach out to captains you have fished with in the past ask friends or neighbors who may have boats . We have a meeting this Tuesday I will see if I can get some volunteers,
Keep in mind if you just want to fish there is the option of fishing the co angler side of the adult trail which has 5 events as well as the state fish offs on lake Winnipesauke in august as a co angler.
All forms will be due by April 5, 2020 no exceptions - it take a good two weeks to get everything to BASS
The cost will be $70 per member - $140 per team which includes your BASS dues.