2016 Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation
PRO-AM TOURNAMENT TRAIL ENTRY FORM
This 2016 Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation Pro-am Tournament Trail is open to anyone over the age of 18*. It will be structured as a tournament where the boaters compete JUST against the other boaters (Pro) and the Co-Anglers JUST fish against the other Co-Anglers (Ams). The tournament committee reserves the right to refuse any trail entry form. The top 10 Boaters and co-Anglers will be invited to an entry-free TOC (tournament of Champions). The top 10 will be determined on a point system based on the accumulative rankings from each of the four tournaments. You may enter at any tournament at any time, including the morning of the tournaments. Pre-registration for the trail is not necessary, but strongly recommended. If 2 weeks prior to the tournament we have not met the 25 boat mark, the limit will be capped at 25 boats to avoid the EPO fee. There is a cut-off/off limits period, participants cannot prefish on the body of water the Thursday & Friday prior to the event. Checks will be accepted for pre-registration only. Make checks payable to Jay Guidaboni, 240 Bourne Rd., Plymouth MA, 02360. Check payments must be received 7 days prior to the event. All other fees are cash. Any ramp or parking fees will be collected separately at each event.
*Under 18 can fish as a Co-Angler (Am) with a signed letter from a parent or guardian.
Please check the following tournaments you will participate in:
Bass Nation Pro-Am Tournament Trail
- April 9, 2016 Webster Lake-State Ramp
- May 14, 2016 Long Pond, Harwich
- June 11, 2016 Manchaug Pond
- July 9, 2016 White Hall Reservoir
- October 8, 2016 TOC – Attatash Lake
Entry fees: Boaters $90 ($10 optional lunker)
Co-Anglers $50 (includes lunker)
You must hand in this form with a liability waiver. If a liability waiver is not signed prior to the tournament, you may not qualify to fish. Liability forms can be found online prior to the tournament or will be available at the site the morning of the tournament.
Forms can be downloaded here:
This is an open trail designed to send a team(s) to the B.A.S.S. National Team Championship and a shot at fishing in the Bassmasters Classic. No affiliation needed to fish any of the first 3 events, All welcome to come and have some competitive fun. If you want to represent Massachusetts at the National Team Championship, a one- time, $100/team membership fee is due on or before the first T to ensure your chance at the Massachusetts National Qualifier. All open Events are 80% payback with 20 % going to the team representing Massachusetts at the National Team Championship
- 80% payback Open Team Trail consisting of three open team events and an invitation only Mass National Qualifier to those that Qualify
- All teams wanting to go to the National Qualifier for a shot to attend the National Team Championship, and potentially fish in the Bassmasters Classic, will pay a one-time $100 entry on or before the start of the first Tournament. Points will be awarded to only those who signed up before the first event with the highest finishing team receiving the 100 first place points and so on.
- Unless otherwise informed, the team signing up for the Webster T is the Official Team
- Each team will be allowed one alternate for one event.
- The alternate cannot have been a member or alternate for any other team of the current season
The Mass National Qualifier
If you think of the Mass National Qualifier as a regular trail event and a TOC combined, all of this should make sense.
- No entry fee
- The number of National Qualifier contestants invited, will be 50% of the number of teams who pay the$100 entry at the start of the season. If a team cannot attend we will not go down the list to reach the 50%. The maximum number of teams will be ten.
- Points will be given out as if a regular trail event. Point leader after all 4 events will be Ma Team Champion
- The Massachusetts representatives at the nationals will receive the 20% made at each T and the proceeds from the raffle. Hopefully this will add up to about $2500. If more monies are needed it will be taken from the $100 paid entries.
- The $100 entry each team paid, will be used to pay the field at the National Qualifier. In other words, any team that qualifies for the National Qualifier will be paid. It might be only 25 bucks, but it will be something.
- 1st 100
- 2nd 97
- 3rd 95
- 1 point increments after that
For more information on trail format or National Championship visit Massbassnation.org or contact Paul LeBlanc at email@example.com
Download the official trail flyer here:
ackage id=’1849′]Download the tournament details here
It is with deep sadness that Mass Bass Nation inform all that
Long time Tri-County Bassmaster and Mass BASS member Bill Breach passed away on Saturday.
Tuesday 3/1 5-8pm
Wednesday 3/2 @ 11am
Norton Memorial Funeral Home
19 Clapp Street
Norton, MA 02766
Family requests in lieu of flowers please make donations to Mass BASS youth or the Wounded Warriors
Please come support your 2016 Massachusetts State Team at the Awards Banquet!
They will journey to Douglas Lake, Tennessee in May to compete in the B.A.S.S Eastern Divisional.
When: March 5th 2016
Start Time: 5:30PM
Where: Franklin Elks Hall 1077 Pond Street Franklin, MA 02038
Tickets available at the door for $25 Each.
Great raffles, details to follow!
Please message us or let your club know if you plan on attending so we can get an accurate count for food.
Mass Bass Nation would like to award two $250 Scholarships to eligible graduating high school seniors.
The 2016 high school scholarship application is available for download here:
The 2016 High School Membership Application is available for download here: