Please come join the Massachusetts Bass Nation for the 2017 Awards Banquet!
When: Saturday March 18th 2017
Start Time: 5:00PM
Where: Franklin Elks Lodge 1077 Pond Street Franklin, MA 02038
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for $25 each. Price includes entry for a Door Prize.
Great Food, Great Raffles, Great People, Great Time…..!
The State Team will be holding it’s 4th Annual Flea Market from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on 3/4/2017 at the Medway VFW, 123 Holliston Street, Medway MA 02053. $3 admission; 50/50 raffle
Make sure to reserve your table early as it has been have sold out the past 4 years. Vendor tables are available for $25.00 with a 7:00 a.m. set up time.
For more information please contact Dan Tavilla at
(339) 223-0332, firstname.lastname@example.org or Josh Cotier at (978) 549-0899, email@example.com
It is with deep sadness that Mass Bass Nation informs all that
Larry Matthews, of West Bridgewater, MA, a lifelong BASS member and member of the Mass Bass Nation Hall of Fame, passed away on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
The services for Larry Mathews are at Waitt funeral home, 850 North Main Street, Brockton. Sunday November 6th from 4pm to 8pm. Funeral will be on Monday November 7th at 10am
THE JOSEPH H. BARNICLE JR.
Memorial Team Invitational JIMMY FUND Benefit Bass Tournament
|October 2, 2016
60 Team Limit
Top 9 Teams
All entries must be received by: September 17, 2016
American Bass Anglers
New England East
Rod Jockeys of Cape Cod
Mass. BASS Nation Bass Club
**Entry Fee: $160.00 per team**
** Includes $10.00 Lunker pool, & EPO Fees**
|Tracker/Nitro Incentive Program
Highest finish Tracker/Nitro owner to receive $200 gift certificate from BassPro Shops, Foxboro.
Boating and Marine Manager
Must be pre-registered and provide copy of boat registration or title with application*
IMPORTANT: BOAT DRAW WILL BE DONE AS EACH TEAM CHECKS IN ON TOURNMENT MORNING.
Off Limits: September 26, 2016 until launch time on October 2, 2016
Check in & Boat inspection: 6:00 AM Launch: 7:00 AM Weigh-in : 3:00 PM
- All Massachusetts Fish & Game laws apply.
- All boats must be a minimum of 16 feet & equipped w/a steering wheel, aerated live well(s) & a kill switch.
- Each team will only weigh-in 5 FISH
- Artificial baits only.
- A penalty of 4 ozs. (0.25) will be deducted for each dead fish weighed in.
- A penalty of 1 lb. will be deducted for each fish below the 12 inches minimum length.
- All fish must be brought to the scales in a lunker bag.
- All boats will maintain a 25 yard distance from another competitor’s boat, anchored or not.
- All protests must be submitted in writing to the director NO LATER THAN 4: PM.
- All ties will be first decided by NUMBER of LIVE FISH. If a ties still exists, the tying team with the BIGGEST bass will be the winner.
- All boats must have a minimum of $100,000 liability insurance.
*12. There must be at least 4 pre registered Tracker/Nitro boat owners pre registered to qualify for gift certificate
- Qualifiers must fish out of their own boat
- Qualifiers will be announced during pre tournament briefing
Download the application here:
Barnicle App 2016
Congratulations to Bryan Folino for winning the State Championship with a two day 36.60 total on Lake Champlain 08/13 and 8/14/2016.
Top Three on the PRO side were:
- Bryan Folino – 36.60
- Jim Gildea – 32.29
- Dan Tavilla – 31.51
On the Co-Angler side Matt Breach edged out Mike Eliot to finish first place.
Top Three on the Co-Angler side were:
- Matt Breach – 22.82
- Mike Elliot – 22.13
- Max Danese – 20.81
The full results can be viewed here:
State Championship results